Here are some of my favorite soy free, gluten free, legume free go-to items in my pantry and fridge as of late. I love to keep all these on hand for quick easy meals or snacks. These made the top 9….
- So Delicious Vanilla Coconut Milk (No Sugar Added)
- Enjoy Life Chewy Bars, Sunbutter Crunch –A great grab and go snack.
- Fresh or Dried (Organic) Dill — one of my favorite herbs that I add to nearly everything.
- Simply Organic Cayenne Pepper — I use it to add a kick to my dishes, and as a digestion aid. Almost every morning, I start my day with a warm glass of water with cayenne pepper. Taken 15 minutes before eating, nothing helps boost and clean your system better in my opinion.
- Ancient Harvest Quinoa — Made in a dedicated gluten and soy free facility (verified by personal email).
- Buckwheat — I buy mine from Meijer, which receives it straight from Poland. I adore Kasha (buckwheat porridge)!
- 365 Whole Foods Apple Cider Vinegar–There was no link available on the site, but you can buy it at any Whole Foods Market. I take about 1-2 tablespoons daily with a glass of water. It’s cheaper than Bragg’s brand, and it has no cross contamination with soy that I know of. I reacted strongly to Bragg’s apple cider vinegar since it is made on the same line as their soy heavy “Liquid Aminos”. I avoid Bragg’s for this reason.
- Olivio Coconut Spread –Soy Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free. So good! It’s great for you too, since the main ingredient is healthy coconut oil. I love putting it on my tinkyada pasta and my quinoa dishes.
- Tinkyada Organic Brown Rice Pasta — My favorite gluten free pasta by far. They make 18 different types and shapes of whole grain brown rice pasta, including a fun shaped variety called “Little Dreams” which would be definitely make a cute meal for food allergic youngsters.
What are your favorite go-to items in your pantry? Leave a comment below.
Wishing a Wonderous Wednesday, and hoping your Valentine’s was magical.
Here’s a snippet of mine…
Now our kitchen looks bright and smells amazing!