My picks for the best soy and gluten free beauty products and body care. All of the following have been stated as soy and gluten free either on the website, package, or by my personal inquiries.
- RMS Beauty Raw Coconut Cream
- RMS Beauty “Un-cover up”. I use shade 22 usually, but sometimes 33 depending on my skin tone.
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer–A staple for natural, simple beauty.
- Ultrapure Cosmetics Light Reflecting Blush–I prefer Simmering Plum, but there are 6 shades to choose from.
- Ultrapure Cosmetics Synful Lips Lipstick in Smooch. There are 10 shades to choose from.
- Ultrapure Cosmetics Omega Brilliance Lip Gloss in Melon Sorbet–SF, GF, Vegan, dye free. Available in 10 shades.
- RMS Beauty Lip Shine in Moment.
- Ultrapure Cosmetics Perfectly Natural Eyeliners–Available in 8 shades.
- Kiss Me Costmetics Mineral Eyeliner–SF, GF, Vegan. Available on Etsy.
- RMS Beauty Cream Eyeshadow in Magnetic.
- RMS Beauty Cream Eyeshadow in Spark.
- Refreshingly Free Nail Polish–Around 35 shades!
- Piggy Paint Nail Polish in Somtimes Sweet–Stated gluten, soy, and nut free in the FAQ.
- Now Foods Virgin Coconut Oil–I use it all over my skin. It’s the best moisturizer I’ve found so far.
- RMS Beauty Lip and Skin Balm
- CocoCare 100% Cocoa butter “Yellow Stick”–A great moisturizer and smells so yummy. Be careful with the non-100% versions as I haven’t confirmed their soy free status.
It’s safe to say my go-to soy free, gluten free products are mainly RMS Beauty.
It really takes the cake, so check out the actual website here: RMS Beauty
Ultrapure Cosmetics is truly amazing too, sending much love and thanks!
What are your favorite allergy friendly beauty picks? Leave me a comment below, and shine on!