- Qrunch Quinoa Veggie Burgers, free of the top 8 allergens, gluten, and corn. -
This weekend was a rare occurrence. We had a leisurely weekend without planning anything or working on projects and it really felt like a mini-vacation, even though we didn’t travel anywhere. Since I graduated from college with my undergrad degree two years ago, I felt like I’d been living on a scrambler carnival ride non-stop. I treasured having some time to recharge and definitely agree with the sentiment that the best ideas, creativity, and motivation comes from taking a time out from the bustling.
- Homemade Southwest Chicken Salad with salsa and black beans. Wait…did I say Black Beans? Yes, I did. My legume allergy seems to be lessening, as I can now tolerate black beans with no adverse reactions. I’m ecstatic! -
- Leftovers done right: Hearty Brown Rice Pasta with Turmeric Roasted Chicken with Italian Herbs -
- Quick Goat Cheese Pizza using Brown Rice Crusts -
- Almond Flour Orange Blueberry Muffins. I’ll be sharing this recipe in my next post. -